PTFE Lined Valves
PTFE Lined Ball Valves
With the utilization of premium quality raw materials and contemporary techniques, these valves are manufactured under the proper supervision of our ingenious professionals. Further, our honorable clients can purchase the offered PTFE Lined Ball Valves.
· High strength
· Application specific structure
· Withstand high pressure
· Rust resistance
· Ductile Iron ASTM A395
· Cast steel ASTM A216 Gr. WCB
· Cast Iron IS2108 FG 260
· ASTM A351 Gr.CF8 / AISI S.S. 304
· ASTM A351 Gr.CF8M / AISI S.S. 316
· PFA – ASTM D3307, Type II (PFA C980)
· Flange: As per ANSI B16.5 / B16.42
· Drilling: ASA 150# / ASA 300# / DIN 2632 PN10 / PN16 / BS 10 Table F, D, E
· Face to Face: ANSI B16.5 / DIN 3202/BS EN 558-1/2
· Lining thickness: 3 to 5mm
· Testing standards: ISO 9393-2 / BS EN 12266-1 and 2 (2003)
· Design Standard: BS5351, API 602
TEST AND INSPECTION DATA:
· Spark test: 15 K.V D.C
· Pneumatic Test: Seat -6kg/cm2
· Hydraulic test: Body-20 kg/cm2 / Seat-11 kg/cm2
PTFE Lined Globe Valve
- We provides Lined glob Valves from 25 NB to 200 NB
- Lind Glob valve
- MOC of
bodyis WCB A216+PFA/FEP/PVDF Lined
PTFE Lined Plug Valves
- We have become a most trusted manufacturer, supplier and exporter of PTFE Lined Plug Valves. Under the assistance of our highly qualified professionals who are well versed with wide experience in this domain, allows us to develop the these valves with precision and accuracy. With our transparent business dealings, we have garnered a large clientele from all across the globe.
- Longer functional life
- Sturdy construction
- Low fluid friction loss
PTFE Lined Ball Check Valves (NRV)
|Media||Water, Gas, Fuel|
Our organization is an applauded name in offering PTFE Lined Ball Check Valves (NRV) to our clients. These are plated with abrasion resistant material and have high mechanical strength. These have uniform dimensions and different procedures are used for creation of metallurgical bond. These are ideal for transportation of highly corrosive products. We have tested entire range of these before delivering to our clients.
L±3 OD T
127 108 17
165 127 17
178 152 19
203 191 23
229 230 23
303 280 25
425 343 28
PTFE Lined Butterfly Valves
We also provide PTFE Lined Butterfly Valves.
- Valves vary from 50 NB to 100 NB in lever type.
- Valves vary from 150 NB to 600 NB in gear type.
- Valves are mounted on actuator as per client request.
- MOC of the body is 216 Grade WCB / SS304 /SS 316.
- We are offering Wafer Type Butterfly Valves.
- These valves are tested visually / dimensionally / Hydro Test / Spark Test at 15 kVA.
PTFE Lined Flush Bottom Valves
We are engaged in offering PTFE Lined Flush Bottom Valves. These products find application in various industries like pharmaceutical and chemical industry
Some well-acknowledged features of these valves are:
Provided with PFA / FEP lined coating
Resistant to corrosion
Can withstand high temperature
Conforms to ASMEB16.34, BS1873 and GB/T12235
Flange ends at par with ASME B16.5
,GB/T9113 and HG20596 (or as specified by customers)
Dumping valve Material: WCB, Stainless steel, carbon steel
PTFE Lined Sampling Valves
PTFE Lined Sampling Valves are used for sampling of various bottles, pipes, etc in various oil, chemicals and gas industries. Further, available in several specifications the provided PFA Lined Sampling Valves can be purchased by our clients within budgeted rates.
- Ductile Iron ASTM A216 Gr. WCB
- ASTM A351 Gr.CF8 / AISI S.S. 304
- ASTM A351 Gr.CF8M / AISI S.S. 316
- High durability
- Strong construction
- Trouble free performance
- User friendly
- Application specific structure
- Corrosion Resistance
- Easy Collection of Sample for sampling
PFA – ASTM D3307, Type II
|Flange:||As per ANSI B16.5 / B16.42|
|Drilling:||ASA 150# / ASA 300# / DIN 2632 PN10 / PN16 / BS 10 Table F, D, E|
|Face to Face:||ANSI B16.5 / DIN 3202/BS EN 558-1/2|
|Lining thickness:||3 to 5mm|
|Testing standards:||ISO 9393-2 / BS EN 12266-1 and 2 (2003)|
|Design Standard:||BS5351, API 602|
|Test And Inspection Data|
|Spark test:||15 K.V D.C|
|Pneumatic Test:||Seat -6kg/cm2|
|Hydraulic Test:||BODY 10 KG/CM2|
|BODY||ASTM A216 Gr. WCB + PFA lined|
|Ball / Stem||SS304 WITH PFA LINED|
|Top Cover||WCB 216|
PTFE Lined Swing Check Valves
- Valves vary from 80 NB to 300 NB.
- It can be lined with PFA /FEP /Antistatic PFA /PP /HDPE /PVDF.
- MOC of the body will be CS/SS + Min. 3MM thickness of PFA /FEP /Antistatic PFA /PP /HDPE /PVDF lining.